2016 hot sales 100lm/w 603*603mm panel light led 45W 5 years warranty

FOB Reference Price:Get Latest Price
US $22.25-25.98 / Pieces | 4 Piece/Pieces (Min. Order)
Report Suspicious Activity
Overview
Quick Details
Light Source:
LED
Item Type:
Panel Lights
LED Light Source:
SMD4014
Warranty(Years):
5
Input Voltage(V):
AC100-277V
Lamp Luminous Flux(lm):
4500
Lamp Luminous Efficiency(lm/w):
100
CRI (Ra>):
80
Color Temperature(CCT):
Cool White
Working Temperature(℃):
-30 - 50
Working Lifetime(Hour):
50000
Lamp Body Material:
Aluminum Alloy
IP Rating:
IP44
Certification:
CE, FCC, LVD, RoHS, UL
Place of Origin:
Guangdong, China (Mainland)
Brand Name:
Bonld
Model Number:
BDPE22NUA-45WA-SKBNA
Viewing angle:
120
Colour(CCT):
3000-6500K
Material:
AL+PMMA+PS Diffuser
LED Qty:
216pcs SMD4014
Size:
603*603*9
Light source:
SMD4014, LM80
Dimmable:
dimmable & non-dimmable
PF:
>0.95
THD:
<15%
Drive:
DLC Standard, doubled insolated external driver
Lamp Power(W):
45
Supply Ability
Supply Ability:
100000 Piece/Pieces per Month
Packaging & Delivery
Packaging Details
Paper box with graphics or logo
Port
shenzhen
Lead Time :
Sample Order: 5 days, Bulk order: 15-18 days

 

Features of 2016 hot sales 100lm/w 603*603mm panel light led 45W 5 years warranty  

 

1. DLC Standard, doubled insulated external driver

2. High power factor ≥0.95,THD<15%

3. Light source: SMD4014, LM80

4. High efficiency, up to 100lm/W

5. High CRI: Ra>80

6. Viewing angle: 120degree

7. Voltage: AC100-277V

8. Both dimmable & non-dimmable versions are available

9. Colour(CCT): W=3045±175K, B=3465±245K, N=3985±275K,H=4503±243K, D=5028±283K, C=6530±510K

10. Material: AL+PMMA+PS Diffuser

11. Warranty: 5 years

12. Approved by DLC, UL, RoHS,FCC

 

ItemWattageSize(mm)LED QtyDriver Type
BDPE22NUA-36WA-SKBNA36W603*603*9192Non-Dimmable
BDPE22NUA-45WA-SKBNA45W603*603*9216Non-dimmable
BDPE14NUA-36WA-SKBNA36W1213*300*9192Non-dimmable
BDPE14NUA-45WA-SKBNA45W1213*300*9216Non-dimmable
BDPE24NUA-60WA-SKBNA60W1213*603*9384Non-dimmable
BDPE24NUA-72WA-SKBNA72W1213*603*9384Non-dimmable
BDPE22DUA-36WA-SKBNA36W603*603*9192Dimmable
BDPE22DUA-45WA-SKBNA45W603*603*9216Dimmable
BDPE14DUA-36WA-SKBNA36W1213*603*9192Dimmable
BDPE14DUA-45WA-SKBNA45W1213*603*9216Dimmable
BDPE24DUA-36WA-SKBNA36W1213*603*9384Dimmable
BDPE24DUA-60WA-SKBNA60W1213*603*9384Dimmable
BDPE24DUA-72WA-SKBNA72W1213*603*9384Dimmable

 

Details of  2016 hot sales 100lm/w 603*603mm panel light led 45W 5 years warranty

 

QQ20160310145354.jpg

2.jpg

QQ20160316145257.jpg

 

Aging test & Packaging of 2016 hot sales 100lm/w 603*603mm panel light led 45W 5 years warranty

 

Power supplyExternal Constant Current Power Supply
Input VoltageAC100V~277V
Frequency Range50Hz~60Hz
Total Harmonic Distortion≤ 15 %
Power Factor>0.95
Power Efficiency>87 %
LED TypeSMD 4014
Led Luminous Efficiency85lm/w~100lm/w
Color Temperature3000K,4000K,5000K
Color Rendering IndexRa>80
Beam Angle120°
Working Temperature-20~+45
Storage Temperature-25~+65
IP GradeIP44
CertificateDLC/UL

 

QQ20160315150638.png

 

QQ20160315150820.jpg

QQ20160310141636.jpg 

QQ20160310152528.jpg

 

Company Information : 

 

We Bonld LED founded in 2009, is a manufacturer of LED panel light and LED T8 tube light with well-equipped testing facilities and strong technical capability. As an LED commercial lighting supplier, we now have over 20 R&D engineers. Our production facilities cover 6,5000 square feet. We have obtained ISO9001:2008 and ERP management system. Our products are UL, DLC, FCC and CE approved and comply with RoHS Directive.
Bonld led panel company intro
Own Supplier Chain: good Cost and QC

Equipment & Aging testing: 

 

Exhibitions & UL Certification:

 

QQ20160312135923.pngQQ20160312140437.png

Shipping & Payment Iterm:

1. UPS ,DHL ,FEDEX,TNT,EMS

2. FOB shenzhen for over 500 pcs

3. Delivery Time: 3-7 business days for sample order,7-14 business days for bulk order

4. Payment term: 30% T/T in advance, remaining 70% before shipping(bulk order)

 

Our Service:

A, Contact us for good price and confirm your specifications.

B, When inquiry detail is ok, We can send you samples to check.

C, Confirm other details such as delivery time, payment, shipment.

D, You pay the deposit.

E, After production is finished, we send the sample for your checking, then you finish payment.

F, We arrange shippment and send documents for your custom clearance.

G, When you get the goods, tell us the comments then we can do better next time.

H, Will share latest price or other news for your reference anytime if you need.

Choosing us to be your partner, you will not regret, bringing more profit for you is our mission! Thank you!