TUV CE UL DLC approved 100lm/w 4X1ft epistar smd4014 72W led cleanroom panel light 1200x600

FOB Reference Price:Get Latest Price
US $53.99-59.99 / Pieces | 200 Piece/Pieces (Min. Order)
Report Suspicious Activity
Overview
Quick Details
Light Source:
LED
Item Type:
Panel Lights
LED Light Source:
SMD4014
Warranty(Years):
5
Input Voltage(V):
100-277V
Lamp Luminous Flux(lm):
6100±5%
Lamp Luminous Efficiency(lm/w):
90
CRI (Ra>):
80
Color Temperature(CCT):
Cool White
Working Temperature(℃):
-30 - 50
Working Lifetime(Hour):
50000
Lamp Body Material:
Aluminum Alloy
IP Rating:
IP44
Certification:
CE, LVD, RoHS, UL, DLC UL
Place of Origin:
Guangdong, China (Mainland)
Brand Name:
Bonld
Model Number:
BDPE24NUA-72WA-SKBNB
products Model:
led cleanroom panel light 1200x600
Colour(CCT):
2500-5000K
Material:
AL+PMMA+PC Diffuser
LED Qty:
384
Size:
1213*603*9
Light source:
SMD4014, LM90
Dimmable:
No
PF:
>0.95
Drive:
DLC Standard, doubled insulated external driver
Lamp Power(W):
72
Supply Ability
Supply Ability:
100000 Piece/Pieces per Month
Packaging & Delivery
Packaging Details
N.W.: 8.9kg/pc
CARTON SIZE: 128*23*65cm
Qty: 3pcs/CTN
G.W.: 28.4kg/CTN
Port
shenzhen port
Lead Time :
3-7days

 

 

   TUV CE UL DLC approved 100lm/w 4X1ft epistar smd4014 72W led cleanroom panel light 1200x600

 

 

 

 

11.jpg

 

 

Specification (UL NO: E471997)

 

ModelBDPE24NUA-72WA-SKBNB
Power72W
Voltage100-277V
chips384pcs  SMD4014
Size1213*603*9mm
Light frameWhite free / silver
Efficiencyuo to 100LM/W
Lumens6100±5%
PF≥0.95,THD<15%
Beam angle120 degree
CertificationDLC/UL/CE/ROHS
Warranty5 years 

 Products Features:


UL standard, doubled insulated external driver

Material: AL+PMMA+PC Diffuser
Energy-saving, Super bright, environmental friendly, saving 75% energy than the traditional panel lights.
Uniform light output, bright and comfortable, alleviating eye fatigue, wide beam angle
Under the condition of voltage instability, the LED panel light could work properly by using the constant-current LED driver.
Easy insatallation

 

 

 

01.jpg  IMG_0167_.jpg

 

 

 

_.jpg

 

     

 

 

 

 

 

_.jpg

 

 

 

.jpg

 

 

 

 

 

 

Company Infomation 

 

 

 

 

 

-_.jpg

 

 .jpg

 

.jpg

 

                                                                                     

 

 02.jpg

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

4E}JQ$OPFWYTZB)}VD[MJBO.jpg

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 Shipping & Payment Iterm

 

 

 

1.UPS ,DHL ,FEDEX,TNT,EMS delivery 

 

2.FOB shenzhen

 

3.Delivery Time: 3-7 business days for sample order,7-14 business days for bulk order

 

4. Payment term: 30% T/T in advance, remaining 70% before shipping(bulk order)

 

  

 

FAQ 

 

 

 

1, Are you factory?

 

Yes, we only focus led panel light & tube light 

 

 

 

2, Can leadtime be more shorter because I am urgent?

 

 

 

Yes, please contact us urgent to check the details.

 

 

 

3, I want high quality LED panel light, can you do?

 

 

 

Yes, we will provide famous brand high quality LED chips & drivers & LGP

 

 

 

4.Can we do our brand? Can you print or emboss our logo on the tank? And our own brand box?

 

 

 

A:Yes! Yes! Yes!

 

 

 

5If there are some lights that can not work when i receive the goods?

 

 

 

Dont worry, we will give you same quantity of good lights for compensation in your next order.

 

 

 

6.How does your factory do regarding quality control? 
A:Quality is priority. Nongbang people always attach great importance to quality controlling from the very beginning to the very end.  Our factory has DLC,UL ,CE,ROHS,FCC,TUV certifications

 

 

 

7.Where is your factory located? How can I visit there? 
 NO.2-5 building, Tongfuyu Industrial Area, Aiqun Road, Shiyan, Bao'an District, Shenzhen, Guangdong, China 518108

 

 

 

8. If Testing report and IES files can offered ?

 

  of course ,we can offer these . we have the professional testing Instruments      and Machines ,also professioanl testing engineers

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 9.Why do you need us ? 

 

 

 

Most competitive pirce ,always updated  technologies , good delivery,pefect sales-after.

 

 

 

 

 

Our services

 

 

 

A, Contact us for good price.

 

 

 

B, If you need, We can send you samples to check.

 

 

 

C, Confirm other details such as delivery time, payment, shipment.

 

 

 

D, You pay the deposit.

 

 

 

E, After produce finished, we send the sample for your check if you need, then you finish payment.

 

 

 

F, We arrange shippment. And send documents for your custom clearance. 

 

 

 

G, When you got the goods, tell us the comments then we can do better next time.

 

 

 

H, Will share latest price or other news of your goods anytime if you need.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Welcome to know more products :   36W 45W panel light  ul/dlc /ce/rohs approvel